-----Original Message-----
From: An informal open list set up by the UK Serials Group
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Goldman, Barbara
Sent: 19 April 2008 00:02
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Response from ASM to recent postings

Dear Sandra
Below is the information that ASM currently asks agents to provide.
Best regards,
Barbara

For online orders, ASM requires that the agent or the direct order
provide the following:

*Name of the online journal or package with correct payment
*The customer's name and physical address per site that will have access
(PO Box information will not be accepted)
*The customer's life sciences population estimate and
IP information
*Contact details for their subscription administrator (i.e., e-mail
address, contact address, phone/fax)
*The subscription agent's order or reference number (agent orders only)
*ASM's Customer Number (renewals only)

It is important that all payments are sent to the following:

American Society for Microbiology
Institutional Subscription Office
PO Box 11127
Birmingham, AL 35201-1127
USA

When payment is remitted by wire, it's important that the cover
documentation indicates the name of the customer, renewal and/or invoice
number.  Please keep in mind that all payments must be in US dollars,
even if payment is submitted via wire transfer.