I don't know what's happening here. It looks OK when it leaves me! Try
this one

http://www.jisc.ac.uk/media/documents/programmes/preservation/ejournalre
gstudy.pdf

Sue Sparks

Rightscom Limited

Linton House

164-180 Union Street

London SE1 0LH
Tel: +44 (0)20 7620 4449
Mobile: +44 (0)7801 482741
Website: www.rightscom.com <http://www.rightscom.com/>

privileged. It is intended for the addressee only. If you are not the
intended recipient, please inform the sender and delete this e-mail
immediately. The contents of this e-mail must not be disclosed or copied
without the sender's consent. We cannot accept any responsibility for
viruses, so please scan all attachments. The statements and opinions
expressed in this message are those of the author and do not necessarily
reflect those of the company.

Rightscom Limited is registered in England & Wales, registered number
388 7651.