Hi
We have had similar frustrating time-wasting problems with our ASM order. We ordered via Swets in early November  to upgrade from a few individual subs to the package, but ....(long story).....and we received the activation confirmation email from ASM on 26th March. I've requested a refund but ASM say the problem was not caused by them.
Sandra

Sandra Morris
Electronic Information Development Officer
Subject Support & E-Library Team,
Information Services,
Hugh Owen Library,
Aberystywth University,