When I saw your e-mail subject title, I assumed it was Swets telling me
they'd sorted out this problem !

We haven't had access for four weeks now, and I too, feel we're paying for
nothing. Swets have tried their best but it seems the publisher isn't
interested in communicating.

Glad to know I'm not the only one, but it makes me wonder how big (and what)
the problem must be.

Ann Brew
Library and Information Services Manager
Cancer Research UK
44 Lincoln's Inn Fields
London WC2A 3PX

Tel : 020 - 7269 2868