Hi,

We are getting a strange error on our RB. When we try to submit a job through our UI via “edg-job-submit”. After taking a while sometimes it returns something like:

Selected Virtual Organisation name (from --vo option): dteam
Connecting to host pcncp24.ncp.edu.pk, port 7772
Logging to host pcncp24.ncp.edu.pk, port 9002
**** Error: API_NATIVE_ERROR ****
Error while calling the "edg_wll_RegisterJobSync" native api
Unable to Register the Job:
https://pcncp24.ncp.edu.pk:9000/wP5f9JeCZd1oQtjYIlzeNw
to the LB logger at: pcncp24.ncp.edu.pk:9002
Resource temporarily unavailable (Resource temporarily unavailable - edg_wll_log_proto_client: Error get answer, timeout expired;)

Also sometimes, it hangs permanently upon executing edg-job-submit as well.

We have also checked our /var/lib/mysql/lbserver20 file size which is only 57 MB at the moment.

What else could be the problem?

Thanks in anticipation,

-- Best Regards --

Adeel-ur-Rehman