On Monday 21 April 2008 16:08:08 Preuss, Carsten wrote:
> I meant that the MON box is only publishing data from GRID jobs (accounted
> via APEL). The data from the local jobs we want to publish via the CE.
>
> >> https://lcgic01.gridpp.rl.ac.uk:8443
> >
> >You should never use the registry to publish data to.
>
> This is the address, to which my MON box is connected to and I thought this
> would also be the correct address for using it directly via RGMA....

If you publish directly to R-GMA and the client configuration is correct, it
will publish into your local MON box which will then stream the data to any
available archivers. In the case of APEL it uses the java client to publish
to the local MON box. If you use the python client and it uses the same
client configuration it will publish to your local MON box. The APEL client
runs on the MON box and I'm assuming you want to run your python script from
the CE but this should still publish to your MON box.

I would expect your client configuration to be like this on both the CE and
MON box:

PrimaryProducer=https://lcg01.gsi.de:8443/R-GMA/PrimaryProducerServlet
SecondaryProducer=https://lcg01.gsi.de:8443/R-GMA/SecondaryProducerServlet
OnDemandProducer=https://lcg01.gsi.de:8443/R-GMA/OnDemandProducerServlet