Hi to all,

I have some problems on my site RO-11-NIPNE. The SAM tests failed over the weekend with the error: Got a job held event, reason: Globus error 131: the user proxy expired (job is still running).
I looked in my logs and found nothing so I reconfigured my site but the following errors appear:

DEBUG: Mapping: lhcb --> lhcb DEBUG: Mapping: /VO=lhcb/GROUP=/lhcb/ROLE=lcgadmin --> /opt/glite/yaim/bin/yaim: supply a VO or a VOMS FQAN as an argument DEBUG: Adding acl_groups += /opt/glite/yaim/bin/yaim: supply a VO or a VOMS FQAN as an argument to queue lhcb. DEBUG: Mapping: /VO=lhcb/GROUP=/lhcb/ROLE=production --> /opt/glite/yaim/bin/yaim: supply a VO or a VOMS FQAN as an argument DEBUG: Adding acl_groups += /opt/glite/yaim/bin/yaim: supply a VO or a VOMS FQAN as an argument to queue lhcb. qmgr: Syntax error - cannot locate attribute set queue lhcb acl_groups += /opt/glite/yaim/bin/yaim: supply a VO or a VOMS FQAN as an argument ^ grep: supply: No such file or directory grep: a: No such file or directory grep: VO: No such file or directory grep: or: No such file or directory grep: a: No such file or directory grep: VOMS: No such file or directory grep: FQAN: No such file or directory grep: as: No such file or directory grep: an: No such file or directory grep: argument: No such file or directory qmgr: Syntax error - cannot locate attribute set queue dteam acl_groups += /opt/glite/yaim/bin/yaim: supply a VO or a VOMS FQAN as an argument ^ grep: supply: No such file or directory grep: a: No such file or directory grep: VO: No such file or directory grep: or: No such file or directory grep: a: No such file or directory grep: VOMS: No such file or directory grep: FQAN: No such file or directory grep: as: No such file or directory grep: an: No such file or directory grep: argument: No such file or directory qmgr: Syntax error - cannot locate attribute set queue dteam acl_groups += /opt/glite/yaim/bin/yaim: supply a VO or a VOMS FQAN as an argument ^ grep: supply: No such file or directory grep: a: No such file or directory grep: VO: No such file or directory grep: or: No such file or directory grep: a: No such file or directory grep: VOMS: No such file or directory grep: FQAN: No such file or directory grep: as: No such file or directory grep: an: No such file or directory grep: argument: No such file or directory qmgr: Syntax error - cannot locate attribute set queue ops acl_groups += /opt/glite/yaim/bin/yaim: supply a VO or a VOMS FQAN as an argument ^ Max open servers: 4 DEBUG: Mapping: dteam --> dteam DEBUG: Mapping: /VO=dteam/GROUP=/dteam/ROLE=lcgadmin --> /opt/glite/yaim/bin/yaim: supply a VO or a VOMS FQAN as an argument DEBUG: Adding acl_groups += /opt/glite/yaim/bin/yaim: supply a VO or a VOMS FQAN as an argument to queue dteam. DEBUG: Mapping: /VO=dteam/GROUP=/dteam/ROLE=production --> /opt/glite/yaim/bin/yaim: supply a VO or a VOMS FQAN as an argument DEBUG: Adding acl_groups += /opt/glite/yaim/bin/yaim: supply a VO or a VOMS FQAN as an argument to queue dteam. Max open servers: 4 DEBUG: Mapping: ops --> ops DEBUG: Mapping: /VO=ops/GROUP=/ops/ROLE=lcgadmin --> /opt/glite/yaim/bin/yaim: supply a VO or a VOMS FQAN as an argument DEBUG: Adding acl_groups += /opt/glite/yaim/bin/yaim: supply a VO or a VOMS FQAN as an argument to queue ops.

The configurations in my site-info.def are as follow:
VO_OPS_SW_DIR=$VO_SW_DIR/ops VO_OPS_DEFAULT_SE=$DPM_HOST VO_OPS_STORAGE_DIR=/storage1/ops VO_OPS_VOMS_SERVERS="vomss://voms.cern.ch:8443/voms/ops?/ops/" VO_OPS_VOMSES="'ops lcg-voms.cern.ch 15009 /DC=ch/DC=cern/OU=computers/CN=lcg-voms.cern.ch ops 24' 'ops voms.cern.ch 15004 /DC=ch/DC=cern/OU=computers/CN=voms.cern.ch ops 24'" VO_OPS_VOMS_CA_DN="'/DC=ch/DC=cern/CN=CERN Trusted Certification Authority' '/DC=ch/DC=cern/CN=CERN Trusted Certification Authority'"

and for dteam

VO_DTEAM_SW_DIR=$VO_SW_DIR/dteam VO_DTEAM_DEFAULT_SE=$DPM_HOST VO_DTEAM_STORAGE_DIR=/storage1/dteam VO_DTEAM_VOMS_SERVERS='vomss://voms.cern.ch:8443/voms/dteam?/dteam/' VO_DTEAM_VOMSES="'dteam lcg-voms.cern.ch 15004 /DC=ch/DC=cern/OU=computers/CN=lcg-voms.cern.ch dteam 24' 'dteam voms.cern.ch 15004 /DC=ch/DC=cern/OU=computers/CN=voms.cern.ch dteam 24'" VO_DTEAM_VOMS_CA_DN="'/DC=ch/DC=cern/CN=CERN Trusted Certification Authority' '/DC=ch/DC=cern/CN=CERN Trusted Certification Authority'"

Please tell me if something is wrong and what shall I do?

All the best,
Eduard