-----Original Message-----
From: Discussion list for Shibboleth developments
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Alistair Young
Sent: 28 April 2008 20:56
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: JISC mail via federation

Having a play around with the fed and tried JISC mail. I can login ok
and
then it asks me to associate my existing jisc mail creds with the shibb
identity (presumably via eduPersonTargetedID) but then it says I have no
subscriptions on that server.

Logging back in as the "real" me - I can see all my subscriptions. Has
anyone tried jiscmail? Have you got it to work?

Alistair

--
mov eax,1
mov ebx,0