Further to Richard's message about the English Heritage consultation
document, this can be accessed on the EH website at:

http://www.english-heritage.org.uk/server/show/ConWebDoc.13380 and I
note that the consultation is open until the 4th July 2008.

Regards

Bruce

***********

Bruce Howard

Heritage Information Partnerships Supervisor (HER Liaison)

English Heritage

National Monuments Record

Kemble Drive

Swindon

SN2 2GZ

Tel: 01793 414880  Fax: 01793 414770

e-mail: [log in to unmask]

mobile: 07979 241 770

New Guidelines for Historic Environment Records now available online:
www.ifp-plus.info <http://www.ifp-plus.info/>

HER Forum email list owner:

http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/archives/herforum.html

P Please consider the environment - do you really need to print this
email?