Dear Network members,

This is a friendly reminder that the closing date for submitting papers to the Health Sociology Review Special Issue on Child Health and Wellbeing is 28th April 2008. I have attached the call for papers again and the author guidelines for your information. Please feel free to contact me or any other Guest Editors if you have any questions about the special issue.

Kind regards,

Jianghong Li

On behalf of the Guest Editorial Team:

Jianghong Li

Fiona Stanley,

Anne McMurray (Murdoch University)

Eugen Mattes

Clyde Hertzman (University of British Columbia)

Dr Jianghong Li

Research and Teaching Fellow

Centre for International Health &

School of Public Health

Curtin University of Technology

GPO Box U1987 Perth WA 6845

Tel: +61-8 -9266 -7468

Fax:+61- 8-9266 -2608

Adjunct Senior Research Fellow

School of Paediatrics & Child Health

University of Western Australia

Honorary Senior Research Fellow

Division of Population Sciences

Telethon Institute for Child Health Research

PO Box 855

West Perth WA 6872 AUSTRALIA

Courier address: 100 Roberts Road

Subiaco, Western Australia 6008

Fax: +61-8-9489-7700

Tel: +61-8-9489-7800

Email: [log in to unmask]

This e-mail message has been scanned for Viruses and Content and cleared by MailMarshal