Apologies for cross-posting
***************************

The Policy Press has just published a new book, 'Rethinking professional
governance'. I am sure that this title will be of interest to members of
this list.

This original and innovative book opens up new perspectives in health
policy debate, examining the emerging international trends in the
governance of health professions and the significance of national contexts
for the changing health workforce. For more information please see:
https://www.policypress.org.uk/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=10054&products_id=1346

With thanks and best wishes,

Jessica

Policy Press books can be ordered from our website
(https://www.policypress.org.uk/) or from our distributor:

Marston Book Services
PO Box 269
Abingdon
Oxon
OX14 4YN
Te: +44 (0)1235 465500
Email: [log in to unmask]

P&P charges: Delivery within the UK £2.75 for the first copy and 50p
thereafter.