Dear Colleague,

With apologies for crosspostings, I’m attaching an information sheet
about an upcoming conference, the Second International Pedagogical
Research in Higher Education (PRHE) Conference, which is being held on
16-17 June, 2008 in Liverpool. I would be delighted to see you there and
would be very glad if you would distribute the attached to any
colleagues who you think might be interested in attending.

Thank you very much
Best wishes
Lin

Lin Norton
Dean of Learning and Teaching
Professor of Pedagogical Research
Acting Deputy Director of Write Now CETL
National Teaching Fellow 2007

Liverpool Hope University
Hope Park
Liverpool L16 9JD
England
UK
tel:   +44 (0)151-291-3643
FAX: +44 (0)151-291-3835
email: [log in to unmask]

Liverpool Hope University  accepts no responsibility for this email, its
contents and any loss or damage arising in any way from the receipt or
use of this email and its attachments.