Dear GEM Scotland members

We'd like to introduce ourselves as the new Joint GEM convenors for
Scotland and ask for your support and feedback over the coming years.
Calum Price and I, Pamela Robertson, are looking forward to carrying on
the good work that Christine McLean and Kirsty Kennedy have done over
the last few years and bringing some new ideas to the group.

Some of you may know me from my previous roles as Cultural Co-ordinator
for East Ayrshire Council and Education Manager at Glasgow Print Studio.
However I am now working at National Museums Scotland as Learning and
Programmes Officer and it seems the perfect time to get more actively
involved with GEM. I am really looking forward to hosting some new
events in the coming years!

You will possibly know Calum from his time as Learning Development
Officer with the GEM/ SMC Grass Roots project, which ended last year.
Since then Calum has been involved a number of freelance education
projects with several different organisations.

We are both looking forward to meeting you all and finding out your
ideas for future events!

Please feel free to contact us at:

Cheers,

Pamela Robertson

Pamela Robertson

Learning and Programmes Officer

National Museums Scotland

Chambers Street

Edinburgh EH1 1JF

Tel +44 (0)  131 247 4046

Fax +44(0)  131 220 4819

email [log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>

http://www.nms.ac.uk

Silver: Made in Scotland
Last Chance to See ‘An exhibition with the wow factor’ - The Times
Until 27 April 2008
http://www.nms.ac.uk/silver <http://www.nms.ac.uk/silver>

Sign up to our e-newsletter and you'll find out what's on across the National Museums.
http://www.nms.ac.uk/signup <http://www.nms.ac.uk/signup>

This communication is intended for the addressee(s) only. If you are not the addressee please inform the sender and delete the email from your system. The statements and opinions expressed in this message are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of National Museums Scotland. This message is subject to the Data Protection Act 1998 and Freedom of Information (Scotland) Act 2002. No liability is accepted for any harm that may be caused to your systems or data by this message.