Dear Gems, i'm resending this in the hope anyone has some suggestions.

We have a multi-faith textile rich with religious symbolism, which at some point we'd like to develop into a learning resource for schools, helping them to explore ideas of faith through religious symbolism in art.

I have started to link it to appropriate RE and arts curriculum links and we have a proviosnal date for a focus group with RE and art teachers to get their opinions.

We have been asked to explore with GEM if any others have developed resources which explore these areas through art? Or explore religeous symbolism in art? The comparative resource/s do not necessarily have to have textile in common, as it is more the religious symbolism present within it that we are interested in exploring.

Best wishes,
Peta

Curator
Kingston Museum and Heritage Service