Hi, I am trying to use the fugue function to correct off resonance effect of
an EPI image using the following line:

fugue -i epi_magnitude --dwell=dwelltime --loadfmap=fieldmap -u result

I have several questions regarding this line:

1. Does the epi_magnitude image need to have the same matrix size as the
field map? That is, if my fieldmap is 256 x 256 and my epi_magnitude is 64 x
64, does fugue downsample my fieldmap to 64x64 for me or I need to do that
myself?

2. The fieldmap is computed from two phase images of fGRE(256 x 256) with a
TE shift and unwarped using prelude. The matrix size of the epi image is 64
x 64, both were acquired with miscalibrated xy shim with a water phantom.
The epi image is clearly distorted and however when i run this line, I
didn't see any corrections in the result image. Am I using fugue correctly
as it is intended?

Since the data is acquired with a phantom and there is no motion involved, I
have skipped steps of coregistration and etc.

Any help or suggestions would be great! Much appreciated your help!