We would like to use a particular value of anisotropy to constrain
fibertracking.  The parameter description to use this option from the
command line is "-f".  Would the minimum value of anisotropy follow this
command or is there a more specific option to specifcy the value?
Specifically, what would this look like on the command line?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Antonina Savostyanova
GCAP, CBDB, NIMH