Yeah - sorry, I'm not sure I do agree with Gwen on that one - though
for affine registration either brain-extracted nodif or the FA should
work fine. I think you're right - that in the past I've recommended
using the nodif image, and that's what FDT registration uses by default.

Cheers.

+44 (0) 1865 222726  (fax 222717)