Von: FSL - FMRIB's Software Library im Auftrag von Adrian Koziak
Gesendet: Fr 04.04.2008 18:18
An: [log in to unmask]
Betreff: Re: [FSL] EPI unwarping

Well, after looking at the actual data in the base directory of the feat
anayslis, it seems as though my data does not have the smearing shown in the
results of the prestat analysis (attached). I guess that feat applies a mask
to the data, to get rid of the smearing effect.

Does anyone know if this is correct ???
Also, is this an acceptable result ???

Thanks very much for everyones input

I've also attached a before and after screenshot of the unwarping.