regarding post 017289

After a bit more tinkering, I found that nothing seems to want to register
(with flirt)to the MNI152_T1 scan!  However, individual registrations were
successful with its skull-stripped counterpart, as well as with the FA58.
The smaller data set I ran as a test with the '-T' option has not finished
yet to see if successful.

Since I am dealing with a pediatric population, I wanted to use one of our
own subjects.  Could something be wrong with my MNI152?  Should I edit the
tbss_3 script to hardwire a different image (eg the FA58, which could be
the same as using '-T', or the skull-stripped MNI152) for the purposes of
moving the target into standard space?

Cheers,

Conrad