Thanks, well I got some reasonable results. I tried termination mask and classification targets with the same seed mask and target mask. I become confused with their output. For example I want to find connectivity between hippocampus and parahippocampal gyri. What’s the difference between fdt_paths image and seeds_to_target image?

How can I find (anatomical) connection strengths (ACS)?

Many thanks in advance,

From: FSL - FMRIB's Software Library [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Tim Behrens
Sent: 18 April 2008 11:27
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [FSL] probtrackx

If you set up the analysis you want in the GUI, it will output the correct command line to the screen.

Hope this helps

On 18 Apr 2008, at 11:12, Keihaninejad, Shiva wrote:

Hi,

I’ve just started working with probtrackx. If I want to consider just one mask for seed and one mask for target. How the command line should be? How can I save the output and what it should be?

Many thanks,

Shiva