Hi,
I just acquired DTI images from our GE scanner, using
64 directions. I am able to convert the file in to
*.nii.gz.  But when I run DTIFIT in FSL, specifying
each of the files manually including bvec.txt and
bval.txt, the resulting images (all of them) have no
intensity value and screen looks blank.  The min  and
max intensity is zero.  The data.nii.gz file looks
fine in FSL view and has b0 to b64 vectors, all with
images.  Not sure what's going on? I even set the min
intensity to 0 and max to 1, 0.1, etc. with no luck.
My bval.txt file is attached.  I think there is
something wrong with that file. Also, my FA file is
attached.

Many thanks for your help.

AJ