Hello Everyone

I am interested in comparing results from an independent t-test of a patient group and a control group using both TFCE & Cluster-based thresholding. I ran randomise once using the -T command and 5000 permutations. The permutations, as expected, took about 1 minute 45 seconds each on my single core 3.0GHz computer for a total of about 7 days processing time. I then reran randomise using the -c option and a threshold of 3. This time each permutation only took 15 seconds per - for total of 5-6 hours running time. In talking with colleagues this processing time seems awfully short. Is it okay to re-run randomise like this in the same stats folder, with different output names of course, or is something happening that I'm not picking up on?

Cheers,

Deryk

--
Deryk Beal, M.HSc., S-LP(C), Reg. CASLPO
Speech-Language Pathologist