S.M. Smith, M. Jenkinson, M.W. Woolrich, C.F. Beckmann, T.E.J.
Behrens, H. Johansen-Berg, P.R. Bannister, M. De Luca, I. Drobnjak,
D.E. Flitney, R. Niazy, J. Saunders, J. Vickers, Y. Zhang, N. De
Stefano, J.M. Brady, and P.M. Matthews. Advances in functional and
structural MR image analysis and implementation as FSL. NeuroImage, 23
(S1):208-219, 2004