Hi - if you'd like to send several cases of Rioja over to FMRIB, maybe
we could do the study and analysis for you?

Your resolution looks fine. It's hard to tell what your SNR would be
from these parameters alone; we use a similar protocol that takes 3 x
5-minute structurals and averages them to give a nice result that is
more than good enough for SIENA.

Cheers, Steve.

On 11 Apr 2008, at 14:11, Sonia wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am going to study structural change in alcoholism (especially in
> prefrontal cortex, hippocampus, amygdala, and nucleus accumbens) with
> Siena. I would like to ask some questions regarding the parameters of
> acquisition that I should use in order to do accurate analysis with
> this
> fsl tool. My idea is to use T1- weighted ( Siemens) MP Rage sequence
> (parameters:  TR=2040 ms, TE=4.7 ms, Slice thickness=1.00 mm, Flip
> Angle=8
> deg, FoV= 192 mm). I am wondering if I could do analysis with Siena
> with
> this data set?

+44 (0) 1865 222726  (fax 222717)