Hello Experts

I have a very basic question about the -D option in randomise and design_ttest2. If I used design_ttest2 with default options to create my design.mat file is the mean modelled in this design matrix? If I open the design.mat file in a viewer how would I be able to tell this for myself? In other words, do I need to use the -D option in randomise if I created my design matrix in this way?

Cheers,

Deryk

--
Deryk Beal, M.HSc., S-LP(C), Reg. CASLPO
Speech-Language Pathologist