Silvia,

In fslview click on the options icon (looks like a screwdriver and
spanner - :-) - I know!) and you'll be able to read what fslview
calculated as an appropriate number of bins, min and max intensity
range for the histogram. You can then duplicate the data matrix with
the bin counts; bin intensity values are an exercise for the reader.

On 22 Apr 2008, at 17:07, Silvia Juanes wrote:

> Dear FSL users,
>
> We are trying to obtain histograms of our FA_maps. We know how to
> see the
> graphic of the histogram itself with FSLview but we don't know how
> to get
> the data matrix to do statistical analysis.
> We found that there's a function in fslstats (-h) for histograms but
> we are
> not sure of the output and the number of bins that have to be
> specified.
>
> Thank you for your help,
>

> Silvia

Cheers, Dave

--
Dave Flitney, IT Manager
Oxford Centre for Functional MRI of the Brain