Hi - I presume you mean that you have wraparound? If the wraparound of
the edges of the brain is not overlapping then I suggest cutting and
reordering chunks of your data with fslroi and fslmerge. Otherwise, if
it is badly overlapping yes you can try BET but this will not be able
to fully clean up your data - you would need customised analysis to
try to clean up the overlap, but it won't be easy....

Cheers.

On 4 Apr 2008, at 07:52, Marcus Slavenas wrote:
> Hi,
> I've been able to get good segmentation of scalp, skull, csf, grey
> matter, and white matter using
> betsurf with a T1/T2 image set in the past.  However, some of my
> newer data has some aliasing in
> the T2 image that badly distorts the segmentation.  I have some
> ideas on how I might take care of
> this, but I was hoping someone could recommend a quick fix.  It
> seems that something like BET (but
> simpler) would do the trick.
> Thanks,
> Marcus