You still want a highpass filter, Fox et al use .009Hz

On Sat, Apr 19, 2008 at 11:27 AM, Tal Herbsman <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Hello all,
I am playing around w/ doing resting state, low frequency BOLD analysis. Is there a cogent
discussion of doing this in FSL somewhere? Also, very concretely: is there a function in FSL/FEAT
for applying the 0.08 Hz low pass filter or is this done post FEAT processing? Also, I assume that I
must turn the high pass filter option off to do this type of analysis.

Thanks in advance for any hints.I apologize if this is too basic, but I searched the archives and did
not find this info.

Tal.

-----------------------------

Tal Herbsman, MD