Hi!
1. You extracted all the FSL_vm5_32* files in a Windows folder, right?
2. You run VMWare Player, and opened a Machine, right?
3. You chose the file FSL_vm5_32.vmx as your machine (not a new one!
But the allready existing one)?
...and after all that this message came? If this is all the case, it
seems to be a problem of extraction. Could this be?

Cheers, Markus
PS: No link apart from the letters 1,3:9...