Hi!

Please could you be more precise: What ware you doing when the message
appeared? Have you already installed fslCentos and FSL inside, etc.
And: sometimes, just restart Windows... helps nicely ;-)

Cheers,
Markus

--

Dr. med. Markus Gschwind, M.D.
Laboratory for Neurology and Imaging of Cognition

Tel 0041 (0) 22 379 5324
Fax 0041 (0) 22 379 5402
email: [log in to unmask]
http://labnic.unige.ch