or you have made "perspective" the knower

BINGO!!!

From: Film-Philosophy Salon [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On
Behalf Of bill harris
Sent: Monday, April 07, 2008 6:16 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Bill Harris's post 'Re: Last-minute rescue'

,

Hey amigo,

Either the second phrase of your sentence is lacking a subject or you
have made "perspective" the knower. Shit, I'm not even brave enough to
do that!

As for "pedantry", such a negative connotation is inappropriate in this
particular; therefore I employ the -ism to suggest a belief that such
behavior is altogether justifiable. "Jive", as most of us know, is a
fast, Latin-based dance that suggests harmonious, yet distinct movement.

"Jibe" is a nautical term that means , simply, to turn the stern into
the wind. As a metaphor, I absolutely detest it.

In sum, to talk of important matters one, occasionally, must enlist the
aide of neologism. Think of Hugo. Think of Carroll. Think of using
Prufrock as a verb.