Hi Terence, and all.

We developed an appraisal instrument for health care websites which may
be of interest.  It's used as a way to rank hits on the UK Prostate Link
website

http://www.prostate-link.org.uk

The instrument is at:

http://www.prostate-link.org.uk/index.asp?o=1024

It performed well in a blind, independent comparison of the rankings.
Might help sort the wheat from the chaff!

Also, in the course of this project, we conducted many workshops,
consultations and user studies.  I'd be happy to discuss these with you
if it would be of interest.

cheers

Douglas

--