Apologies for cross-posting
***************************
Please see details of all new Policy Press titles below.

New titles for April
********************

'Promoting children's wellbeing' is the second title in our exciting new
series, Working Together for Children. Edited by Janet Collins and Pam
Foley, this attractive and accessible textbook analyses and examines the
policies, services and practice skills needed for collaborative, effective
and equitable work with children. For more information please see:
https://www.policypress.org.uk/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=10090&products_id=1487

Don't forget that the first title in the series, 'Connecting with children'
is also available. The final title in the series 'Changing children's
services' is due out in July.

'Rethinking professional governance', edited by Ellen Kuhlmann and
Mike Saks, opens up new perspectives in health policy debate, examining the
emerging international trends in the governance of health professions and
the significance of national contexts for the changing health workforce.
Please see:
https://www.policypress.org.uk/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=10054&products_id=1346

For more information on all of our titles, along with news and special
offers, please visit: https://www.policypress.org.uk

Policy Press titles can also be ordered from:

Marston Book Services
PO Box 269
Abingdon
Oxon
OX14 4YN
Te: +44 (0)1235 465500
Email: [log in to unmask]

P&P charges: Delivery within the UK £2.75 for the first copy and 50p
thereafter.