Dear colleague

Further to the recent announcements in the April UPDATE, please note the
following:

STUDENT COMPETITION
This competition has now closed. We have received over 40 entries and the
winner will be announced by Friday 25th April.

ECONOMICS NETWORK STUDENT SURVEY
The survey deadline has been extended from 31st March to 30th April 2008:

The Economics Network is running its fourth biennial on-line Students Survey
Please do encourage all your undergraduate and postgraduate students to
participate in the survey.

As an incentive for students to complete the survey, we are offering three
iPod Touches and ten 8GB memory sticks, with names drawn at random. As usual
the results will be confidential to the department and national results will
be posted on our Web site:
http://www.survey.bris.ac.uk/ltsn/students08

If you require any further information please contact Dr. Inna Pomorina,
Research Officer, Economics Network (Email: [log in to unmask])

Please accept my apologies for any confusion.

Best wishes

Bhagesh Sachania
Information Officer, Economics Network
Email: [log in to unmask]