It ought not to have taken so long for disability to be within the mainstream of Sociology but at
least it is getting there. It was sadly absent when I took an A level in the subject only two years
ago. I guess it is largely absent from undergraduate courses of all shapes and colours (didn't know
that the humanities were a bag of liquorice allsorts did you?)

I would say that it is equally absent from the autism courses at certain University near me, but at
least I am trying to put it in :)

Larry

Archives and tools are located at: