Dear All,

We are putting together a communications policy on podcasting, which of course will need to be impact assessed. Does anyone have any ideas on potential for negative impact and steps which can be taken to minimise any negative impact?

We have already considered alternative transcripts for people with hearing impairment and screen reader compatibility of the webpage which offers the podcast but I am sure there are plenty of other points of view out there which can give us a lead.

Thanks in anticipation.

Anthony

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Anthony Houldsworth, FRGS, MNADP
Diversity and Disability Advisor
The Institute of Cancer Research
Sir Richard Doll Building
15 Cotswold Road,
Sutton, SM2 5NG
DL: 020 8722 4129
Fax: 020 8722 4048
Email: [log in to unmask]

Visit the Equality and Diversity section of the intranet at http://intra.icr.ac.uk/hr/diversity/index.php

This e-mail message is confidential and for use by the addressee only. If the message is received by anyone other than the addressee, please return the message to the sender by replying to it and then delete the message from your computer and network.