It is always the details that take the time! or so it seems :-)

ISO/IEC JTC1 is about to release the final version of the first parts
of AccessFor All standard (24751, Parts 1-3) and other parts are under
development.

As most of you know, it is not possible to simply use the ISO standard
in DC because it does not comply fully with the DCMI Abstract Model or
the RDF Abstract Model. In order to make it possible to use this
standard then, it has been necessary to provide an alternative version
of it that is as close to the same as possible. The current proposal
complies with the DCAM, has the same content as the ISO/IEC standard,
and can be used with any resource. It should be possible to cross-walk
from this DC version to implementations of the ISO/IEC version without
loss and, hopefully, go the other way too.

Recently I have added definitions for a vocabulary for accessMode,
probably the most useful of the new terms for users and the term that
is recommended for use whenever possible, by everyone, for all
resources. I would like your comments on this proposed vocabulary.

See http://dublincore.org/accessibilitywiki/ElementsVocabularies

Liddy