Hey all,

after finally giving OXS-apt (a.k.a. fink) a try and installing what
appears to be the latest coot (revision 889 of pre0.5) a few days ago, I
can now work for hours before X11 freezes.  Jubilation!!

However, this morning, a new error appeared.  The coot viewer froze with
the following error message:
Xlib: sequence lost (0x2a092 > 0x1a0a5) in reply type 0x5!

X11 is still responding, i.e. I can fire up ccp4 or PyMOL hybrid and
work with it, and I can kill coot from a shell.

Any suggestions how to prevent this error from returning?  I'm working
on a MacBook Pro, OSX v5.2, X11 2.1.4.

Thanks.

Andreas

--
I am not stupid.  I have read several books.
     Salman Rushdie - Midnight's Children