"a new Empowerment White Paper" announced by Government minister . . . . 'Community Power Pack' . . . aimed at groups who wouldn't normally take part to let their views and experiences be known" . . . .  please tell me that this is a late April Fools Day joke about Governmentality made after reading Michel Foucault and Lewis Carroll too late at night . . .

________________________________

From: The UK Community Psychology Discussion List on behalf of julie bird
Sent: Wed 4/23/2008 19:01
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: FW: RIHSC: Fwd: Involve and CLG launch the 'Community Power Pack'

 FYI

julia

Involve will be updating the pack based on user feedback and we welcome any thoughts you might have on it. Please send your

Get 5GB of online storage for free! Get it Now! <http://skydrive.live.com/> ___________________________________ COMMUNITYPSYCHUK - The discussion list for community psychology in the UK. To unsubscribe or to change your details visit the website: http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/COMMUNITYPSYCHUK.HTML For any problems or queries, contact the list moderator Rebekah Pratt on [log in to unmask] or Grant Jeffrey on [log in to unmask]

--
The University of Stirling (a charity registered in Scotland, number
SCO11159) is a university established in Scotland by charter at Stirling,