Dublin and Layard: Changing Minds

Dear All,

For information: as previously mentioned Richard Pemberton and I attended the BPS Annual Conference in Dublin and were present at Professor Layard's presentation. During questions I attempted to problematise the whole Layard project and gave the UK CP List statement (Changing Minds) some publicity. I then had the opportunity to talk with Professor Layard during the buffet lunch, mentioned the List statement again and Professor Layard expressed an interest in reading it. I have since emailed him a copy of the List statement

David

--

The University of Stirling (a charity registered in Scotland, number SCO11159) is a university established in Scotland by charter at Stirling, FK9 4LA. Privileged/Confidential Information may be contained in this message. If you are not the addressee indicated in this message (or responsible for delivery of the message to such person), you may not disclose, copy or deliver this message to anyone and any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful. In such case, you should destroy this message and kindly notify the sender by reply email. Please advise immediately if you or your employer do not consent to Internet email for messages of this kind.

___________________________________ COMMUNITYPSYCHUK - The discussion list for community psychology in the UK. To unsubscribe or to change your details visit the website: http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/COMMUNITYPSYCHUK.HTML For any problems or queries, contact the list moderator Rebekah Pratt on [log in to unmask] or Grant Jeffrey on [log in to unmask]