we have NCS rotation (158.56, 180, 0) - rotation matrix [R]
and we have two CS operators (P21) - rotation matrix (0 0 0) [1]
and (90 90 180) [2].

So, all symmetry related (for [R]) rotations are

[1][R][1] = [R] - (158.56, 180, 0)
[1][R][2] = [R][2] - ( 111.44 0.0 180.0)
[2][R][1] = [2][R] - ( 111.44 0.0 180.0)
[2][R][2]  - (21.44, 0, 180)

Really we have two rotations, because
(158.56, 180, 0) and (21.44, 0, 180) are idendical.
There is nothing special.

If there is pure dimer one rotation is pure 2-fold axis
another is 2-fold axis with translation.

Alexei