Dear Matt,

make sure that you don't have slow or even fast formation of unspecific
intermolecular disulfides by simple checks at several time points on
SDS-PAGE using sample buffer without DTT. Check the content of free
thiols and disulfides of your protein over a period of time. If you need
easy and solid protocols, just send me a mail.
Guenter

--
***********************************

Priv.Doz.Dr. Guenter Fritz