Depends on your robot, obviously.

On Mon, Apr 14, 2008 at 10:32 PM, William Scott <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Does this include the customary grieving period?

On Apr 14, 2008, at 2:10 PM, JOE CRYSTAL wrote:

Hi,

Does anyone have information about how long it takes to set up a 96-well
tray for the crystallization robots available?  Besides cost per tray and
maintenance cost, another important feature we consider is the time for
setting up a 96-well tray.  It is an important factor since we are talking
about sub-microliter drops.

Best,

Joe