The funeral for Andrew Crozier will take place at the Surrey and Sussex Crematorium at 1.15 on Friday 18th April.

The address of the crematorium is:
Balcombe Road,
Crawley
RH10 3NQ.

Balcome Road is the B2036 and is just off Junction 10 of the M23. It is very close to Gatwick Airport.

After the funeral there will be drinks in the pub opposite the crematorium.

Donations to the League of Friends, Uckfield Community Hospital, would be preferred to flowers.

I can provide a telephone number for Jean Crozier if anyone would like to make direct contact. Get in touch back-channel. Also it might help her to have a sense of how many are likely to be there; if you would like to let me know if you intend to be there, I am happy to pass this on to her .

John