The Local Studies Centre in Sutton has now reopened after 10 weeks work on our air conditioning/heating systems.

If you're one of the London offices we sent a poster to, it can now be taken down.

Many thanks,

Kath

Ms Kathleen Shawcross
Borough Archivist & Local Studies Manager
London Borough of Sutton, Central Library, St Nicholas Way, SUTTON, Surrey SM1 1EA

Tel: +44 (020 8770 4745), FAX: (020 8770 4777)
web site: www.sutton.gov.uk

Local Studies Centre Opening Hours
Tue, Wed & Fri 10-6pm
Thur 10-8pm
Sat 9-5pm; Sun 2-5pm
Closed Mondays

Printing this email? Please think environmentally and only print when essential!

This email and the information it contains are confidential and
intended solely for the exclusive use of the individual to whom it
is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, this email should
not be copied, forwarded, or printed for any purpose, or the contents
disclosed to any other person. If you have received this email in
error, please notify the London Borough of Sutton immediately on +44
(020) 8770 5000 or email [log in to unmask]  and then delete
the email.

Although the London Borough of Sutton operates anti-virus programmes,
it does not accept any responsibility for any damage whatsoever that
is caused by viruses being passed.