I will be meeting with some people later this month to talk through the processes we have been
through in the New Glamorgan Record Office programme.  I am planning to cover areas such as project
organisation, the Outline Business Case, preparing the design brief and qualitative analysis of
archive buildings.  If anyone else is in the early stages of a capital project and would find it
useful to come along please contact me we will try to fix a date suitable for everyone.

Regards
Gary

Gary Tuson
Programme Director: The New Glamorgan Record Office

Glamorgan Record Office
The Glamorgan Building
King Edward VII Ave
Cardiff