Dear All,

Please find below information regarding a vacancy at Southampton University.

Apologies for sending this out separately from the digest.
We took the view that we should send this on to you before the next issue,
as the deadline for the job is approaching soon.

Southampton Solent University
e-Learning Support Officer - 2 Posts
Grade 5: £23,002 - £26,666 per annum
http://www.solent.ac.uk/vacancies/BBAD12.aspx

To send items for the fortnightly digest, email [log in to unmask] - with
the subject line "For the digest" and your _brief_ text in the body of
the message (no attachments, please, and no pdf files; hyperlinks
welcome). Deadline for next issue (number 152): 15 April 2008.

Maren Kurz
Assistant Administrator
ALT