I share your concerns, Jenny. How one uses a quiz is very important – I do not see them/use them as stand alone instruments that allow one to tick the box, rather as a prompt for discussions which lead people to a greater awareness and understanding of the issues.

Val

Dr Val Chapman

National Teaching Fellow

Director, Centre for Inclusive Learning Support

University of Worcester

Henwick Grove

Worcester WR2 6AJ

Tel: 01905 855402