Dear Peter

I would like to add my voice to yours, I am also worried about our HDL
method and the increasing number of subjects reported with low HDL
cholesterol using Beckman technology, further to that I have contacted
the company, they are looking into that, they admitted to problem with
some lot number and correction factor, I am still in the process of
investigating that. Looking forward from input from other departments.
We have brought up this issue to our Wessex ACB group.

Regards

Ali

Dr Ali Al-bahrani MBCh.B MSc. CSci. FRCPath.
Consultant Chemical Pathologist and HOD of Chemical Pathology
St Mary's Hospital
Newport
Isle of Wight
PO30 5TG
United Kingdom
Te: 01983 534859/534917 Fax. 01983 825437