From: Analysis of animal remains from archaeological sites [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Jonny Geber
Sent: 12 March 2008 17:52
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [ZOOARCH] Sexing horse skeletons

Dear all,

I’m looking for methods/publications on sexing horse skeletons other than the canine teeth. Any help would be much appreciated.

All the best,

Wessex Archaeology Ltd is a company limited by guarantee registered in England & Wales, number 1712772.

A registered charity, number 287786, and is registered as an archaeological organisation with the Institute of Field Archaeologists.

Registered Office Portway House, Old Sarum Park, Salisbury, Wiltshire, SP4 6EB.

This email is only for the use of the addressee. It may contain information which is legally privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient you must not copy, distribute or disseminate this email or any enclosures to anyone other than the addressee. If you receive this communication in error, please advise us by telephone immediately.